Before starting to edit on the wiki, please read all of this, or else the admins will feel free to remove your edits again.
- The followings actions are prohibited on the Chat and Forum:
- Sexually Explicit Linking: This is defined as linking to any photo, video or literary work which depicts (but is not limited to): Exposed private parts, nipples, sexual activity. Violation of this will get you immediately banned from chat.
- Offensive Behavior: This includes racism, anti-semitism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, intolerance regarding views on religion, etc. You might get a warning first depending on the severity of the offense or you might get immediately banned.
- Spamming: This means writing a lot of nonsense like random letters/numbers, repeated sentences or long strings of letters/numbers. This also includes repeatedly logging in and out in the same time period. A warning will be given first; if the attitude continues, a kick or a ban from the chat will follow.
- Language: The Little Busters Wiki chat is an English language wiki chat. However, you are free to speak other languages with another user through the use of the Private Messaging option available to all users. Warnings will be issued if this is not done; if a warning has been issued, a kick from chat will be issued. If this activity continues after the issued kick, a ban will be set in place.
- Harassment/Intimidating behavior: This includes attacking other users with explicitive-laced insults, threats of violence and displaying generally unacceptable behavior. Essentially, if you wouldn't say it on a message wall, it probably is not something you should say in chat or forum.
- Chat / Forum invasion: The chat and forum are for the Little Busters Wiki. Subjects about other wikis should not be discussed here. Depending on the severity, a kick might be given or an immediate ban might be issued. Any attempted invasions by other wikis of the will result in the perpetrators being kicked and a complaint lodged with the administration of the wiki in question.