|Birthday||March 25 (Aries)|
Shiina Arizuki (有月 椎菜, Arizuki Shiina) is a character that appears in Kud Wafter.
- Shiina has dark blue eyes and light brown hair, tied in short quadtails. She is always seen wearing a dress, decorated with rape blossom flowers. She also wears two sunflower shaped hair ornaments.
- Shiina is a young girl aiming to win a water rocket competition. She becomes friends with Kudryavka and Riki while searching for a suitable plastic bottle.
- Shiina is a cheerful, energetic girl without a hint of shyness around strangers. She has a Welsh Corgi named Ousumi as a pet. Her dream is to become an astronaut, but her family is against it. She has an older sister named Ui Arizuki.
- Shiina's father, associate professor Seta was an engineer who helped develop a satellite named "Nanohana" (菜の花, rape blossom). Her father named Shiina after this satellite (the 菜 (na) in Shiina's name). However her parents divorced when she was still young; and her father moved away to Germany. In the beginning, Shiina lived happily with her mother and sister; and often took baths together. However when contact was lost with her father's satellite; Shiina vowed to become an astronaut and retrieve her father's satellite. She started having an interest in space and started playing with space-related toys, and the relation with her family worsened and her classmates start to think she's weird.
- Shiina has sunflower shaped hairclips; they are a reference to the Japanese Himawari satellites (Himawari means sunflower).
- The name of Shiina's dog, Oosumi, is a reference to the first Japanese satellite Oosumi.
References and CitationsEdit
Komari Kamikita • Haruka Saigusa • Yuiko Kurugaya • Kudryavka Noumi • Mio Nishizono • Kanata Futaki • Saya Tokido • Sasami Sasasegawa