|Chernushka Ivanova Strugaskaya|
|Anime||Episode 21 - 50 Nautical Sky Miles|
- Chernushka is half-Russian, half-Japanese. Because of this, she has black hair and has the nickname "Blackie". When she was younger, she used to wear a hat and cape like her daughter.
- Chernushka is a cosmonaut and an important figure in the Tebwan space program. However, during the rocket launch, an accident happens. Chernushka manages to survive while saving some of the other cosmonauts.
- In the bad end of the visual novel, she is held responsible for the chaos in Tebwa. She is executed on live television by terrorists who hijacked the television station; while Kudryavka was watching.
- In Kud Wafter, Chernushka successfully entered space, and now resides in the Tewan space station Novy Mir 2 (Но́вый Ми́р 2, lit. New World 2). Because she is the only cosmonaut in the station able to speak Japanese, she is featured in a Japanese television program on the national TV. She shows she cares a lot about her daughter by addressing her directly while on national TV; however this embarrasses Kudryavka greatly.
- She is divorced; her ex-husband currently works in Germany at a space center. Because she was busy becoming a cosmonaut, she could not raise Kudryavka; she let her father raise her instead. However she taught Kudryavka about space; hoping that she would follow in her footsteps and also become a cosmonaut.
- Along with Kudryavka, their names were former Soviet Union dogs.
- From her appearance, she doesn't look like an adult.
References and CitationsEdit
Komari Kamikita • Haruka Saigusa • Yuiko Kurugaya • Kudryavka Noumi • Mio Nishizono • Kanata Futaki • Saya Tokido • Sasami Sasasegawa